Security Patrols

Willow Creek Farms MUD's primary response agency is the Katy Police Department when 911 is called.

If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

Katy PD

For non-emergencies, to report suspicious activity, or for assistance, residents may call the Katy Police Department's Non-Emergency number at 281-391-4848.

Katy PD

Suspicious Activity